The SimXperience Universal Motion Seat Kit is for hardcore DIY sim builders and can be mounted to any flat surface. Now you can easily and cost effectively add professional quality motion simulation to just about anything!
- Bolt Together Design ( No Cutting, Grinding, Painting or Welding Required)
- Universal Design (Easily Bolts to any flat surface)
- Add professional quality motion to anything from a real vehicle to a simple piece of plywood!
- Structural Rigidity (All SimXperience products feature industrial strength construction)
- Durable Powder Coated Finish
- Optimized for Maximum Performance with SCN5 100mm and 150mm Actuators
- Dampening Bar (Prevents simulator jumping and movement)
- Includes high-quality ball joints, vibration dampeners and hardware
- Includes BLUE Actuator covers and dampeners (also available in red)
- Inline dampeners make motion more fluid and enhance overall realism
- Able to simulate vehicle weight transfer in addition to road texture and G-Forces
Requires a SimXperience Motion Starter Kit and Racing Seat with Brackets
SimXperience simulators create the ultimate immersion by employing a variety of techniques. First and foremost we manipulate your inner ear / sense of balance to create a sense of motion. We combine this with minut body pressure cues by creating just enough roll and pitch to utilize your body weight to create these pressures. Finally, we combine the the body pressure and sense of balance manipulation with kinesthesia (skeletal and muscle pressure manipulation).
Our simulators are designed to optimize the principles of kinesthesia and proprioception. This concept is often applied in advanced Olympic training programs.
The fact is that no simulator can provide the full G-Forces, torque, etc.. that an actual vehicle can, therefore a simulator must fool the brain into perceiving these effects in an immersive manner. We achieve this with the three concepts described above, emphasizing musle pressures.
The key to creating the properly scaled muscle pressures lies in the fact that we choose not to move the wheel and pedals, and only the occupant. You can easily see how under braking, for example, that we can apply the same pressure to the muscles in your wrist and forearms as would be applied in an actual vehicle. Simulators that attempt to move the entire cockpit (wheel included) could only create these pressures if they were able to create the exact same G-Forces as the real vehicle AND sustain them. Simple vibrating seat paddle simulators can create neither the muslce pressures or manipulate your sense of balance.
Our unique combination of these techniques results in one of the most advanced and immersive simulations available anywhere at any price.
However, it's not enough to simply create this immersion. The human brain will continually attempt to break the immersion by attempting to identify movements that are not to scale with real world movements or that were unexpected. We go to great lengths to ensure that each motion profile created meets a strict criteria that focuses on the reduction of these "negative motion cues". However, not everyone will be immersed by the exact same criteria and some tweaks to the motion profiles may be required to achieve near perfect immersion for a particular individual. The SimXperience Stage Series of simulators is based on our industry leading, low latency, parallel tasking Sim Commander 3 motion engine software. This software offers unbeatable ease of use, performance and immersion personalization.
We take quality control VERY seriously. Our manufacturing process is ISO 9000- certified and all our products meet strict UL, CE, ROHS and Microsoft standards.
In the rare event you experience an issue our standard 1 Year Limited Warranty protects your investment. Simply contact our dedicated customer support team to request a return authorization number.
Our goal is to create positive customer experiences. In the rare event of a product failure, we will promptly repair or replace the defective item in accordance with the following:
What's Covered & How
- Defective Items- SimXperience warrants this item to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 1 calendar year from the date of original consumers purchase. Products being returned for warranty must be shipped to the SimXperience factory by normal ground freight and must be properly packaged. All warranty claims require a Return authorization number. Packages arriving without a return number will be returned at the owners expense. If the Product or Parts are determined by Villers Enterprises Limited (SimXperience), in its sole discretion, to be defective and not meet the exclusions or other terms of this page, they will be repaired or replaced, at Villers Enterprises Limited’s sole discretion
- All warranty claims must be made directly with SimXperience and not a 3rd party reseller or system integrator.
The following are NOT covered and are excluded from this warranty: Abuse of any kind, Acts of God, Acts of Terrorism, Misuse, Floods, Fires, Earthquakes, Items Opened by Another Party, Items Not Manufactured By SimXperience , Items Covered By Another Warranty, Products With Repair Attempts By Someone Other Than SimXperience Authorized Service Personel, Injuries of Any Kind Resulting From Use Regardless of Circumstance, Issues and Damage Resulting From 3rd party (non SimXperience) Software, Issues Arising From Alterations or Modifications, Products With Missing or Defaced Serial Numbers. Other Resreictions May Apply.
What The Attorney's Make Us Say
THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS OR USAGE FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Villers Enterprises Limited (SimXperience) neither assumes nor authorizes any persons to assume for Villers Enterprises Limited any other obligation or liability in connection with the Products. Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, none of the above warranties apply to damage resulting from normal wear and tear, accident, alteration, neglect, misuse, abuse, flood, fire, earthquake or any other natural calamity. Shipping of warantted items is the responsibility of the consumer. Villers Enterprises Limited will not provide loaner gear during the period of a warranty repair.
NO LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY ("Villers Enterprises Limited") ALSO KNOWN AS SimXperience OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES FOR PERSONAL INJURY, LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS PRODUCT, EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN ANY CASE, THE COMPANY’S AND ITS SUPPLIERS’ ENTIRE LIABILITY UNDER ANY PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU FOR THE PRODUCT. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Any and all disputes shall be handled in a court in the County of Stark, in the State of Ohio, USA.