Orders placed now will ship end of February
The SimXperience AccuForce DIY is a professional racing simulation steering system starter kit for those that wish to utilize the motor control technology behind the AccuForce Pro to engineer their own simulation steering system.
Controller & Motor Features
- Unparalleled Steering Feedback Quality & Realism
- Direct Drive System (Wheel can connect directly to motor shaft, there are no belts to slip, wear or absorb critical detail)
- Powerful, Low Inertia Motor provides 5 - 13Nm of sustained torque depending on the user selected mode *
- User selectable modes (similar to those on a stereo) allow easy selection of linear performance, peak performance, soft performance, child mode, etc.
- Extreme efficiency (13Nm sustained torque at 100% stall for 30 minutes with 5°F temperature rise over ambient with 0% torque loss due to heat fade)
- Excellent balance of torque and torque resolution results in an extremely refined and realistic feel.
- Torque peaks are removed by default to ensure a truly 1:1 linear experience.
- Up to 2000Hz Communication Rate via SimXperience Dual Stream Technology (1000Hz from Game / 1000Hz from Sim Commander software)
- Lowest possible latency / lag due to integration of controller and motor drive system on a single circuit board and custom motor design.
- Maximum 6000 degrees of rotation, configured for 900 degrees by default. User may opt to alter this setting in real-time.
- 16,000 pulse per revolution positional feedback
- Engineered for many years of reliable service in commercial environments.
- Includes FREE Sim Commander SimVibe and Steering system tuning / analysis software suite.
- Three force feedback (FFB) options: traditional raw game FFB, SimXperience and user optimized game FFB and completely user definable FFB
- Extreme tuning capability
- Easily auto-optimize feedback for your driving style, driving line and a particular car/ track combination.
- Firmware updates are automatically delivered and install in seconds with a single button click. No need to hunt for them on a website.
* - Measurement taken with digital torque wrench at motor stall. Torque wrench manufacturer stated margin of error is +-5%. When designing mounting systems and evaluating safety concerns, please design for a 16Nm peak torque scenario.
- SimXperience AccuForce DIY Motor with 6ft (2m) cable.
- SimXperience AccuForce Force Feedback Controller
- 3ft (1m) USB cables with ferrite filters
- 6ft (2m) IEC Power Cord (same as used on PC's) with U.S. plug
The AccuForce DIY is NOT a ready to run kit. You need to engineer and produce everything except the motor, controller and cables.
- Ability to engineer and produce all components necessary to make a working steering system from the included motor, controller and cables
- Quad Core PC or better with at least 8gb RAM (Intel Core i5 or i7 suggested)
- 110V - 240V power (surge strip not shared with PC or other devices is suggested)
*Chrome users may need to right-click and select 'Save As' to properly view the PDF files
Tutorials & Tips