The SimXperience AccuForce Pro is a professional racing simulation steering system. When combined with todays best racing simulation games, the AccuForce Pro is as close as you can get to driving the real thing and is delivered in a convenient, ready to run, plug-n-play package.
The key to it's incredible realism is our groundbreaking direct drive motor control system. We've engineered an integrated motor controller / PC interface as opposed to communicating between two different circuit boards as is common in the industry. This allows the AccuForce to provide lower latency, better response and more accurate detail reproduction than competing direct drive systems. Combined with a motor that's specifically designed for racing simulation, the AccuForce system provides the best possible balance of torque, response and most importantly, fidelity and linearity. The end result: a driving experience that's second only to the real thing.
Controller & Base Unit Features
- Unparalleled Steering Feedback Quality & Realism
- Direct Drive Force Feedback System (Wheel connects directly to motor shaft, there are no belts to slip, wear or absorb critical detail)
- Powerful, Low Inertia Motor supports up to 13Nm of sustained torque depending on the user selected mode *
- Easily dial back the forces for safe use by friends and family
- User selectable modes (similar to those on a stereo) allow easy selection of linear performance, peak performance, soft performance, child mode, etc.
- Extreme efficiency (13Nm sustained torque at 100% stall for 30 minutes with 2°F temperature rise over ambient with 0% torque loss due to heat fade)
- Excellent balance of torque and torque resolution results in an extremely refined and realistic feel
- Torque peaks are removed by default to ensure a truly 1:1 linear experience (option to enable peaks is provided)
- Up to 2000Hz Communication Rate via SimXperience Dual Stream Technology (1000Hz from Game / 1000Hz from Sim Commander software)
- Motor updated 50,000 times per second / Realtime encoder processing
- Lowest possible latency / lag due to integration of controller and motor drive system on a single circuit board and custom motor design
- 4500 degrees of rotation, configured for 900 degrees by default. User may opt to alter this setting in real-time. Coiled cable limit is 1080 degrees.
- 16,000 PPR (pulse per revolution) positional feedback
- 16-bit control loop resolution
- Game provided instruction to movement time of less than 2ms (1ms to instruct + 1ms for game to read back instruction is a round trip 2ms)
- Engineered for many years of reliable service in commercial environments. (Critical parts are stress tested for 300lb loads)
- Includes FREE Sim Commander SimVibe and Steering system tuning / analysis software suite
- Three force feedback (FFB) options: traditional raw game FFB, SimXperience / user optimized game FFB and completely user definable FFB
- Robust tuning capability via touchscreen or in game heads up display via included software
- Easily auto-optimize feedback for your driving style, driving line and a particular car/ track combination
- Firmware updates are automatically delivered and install in seconds with a single button click. No need to hunt for them on a website
- 3-Port USB hub on back of base unit enclosure
- Expansion ports for additional displays, buttons, pedals and rotary encoders
* - Measurement taken with digital torque wrench at motor stall. Torque wrench manufacturer stated margin of error is +-5%. When designing mounting systems and evaluating safety concerns, please design for a 16Nm peak torque scenario.
Wheel & Wheel Button Box Features
- Premium Suede 320mm Steering Wheel
- 13 total buttons (12-long life tactile push buttons & AccuForce Wheel Horn Button)
- Rugged, Durable Construction
- Machined aluminum automotive grade quick release system allows you to easily swap to different steering wheel styles
- Easily bolt on a variety of real world racing steering wheels or obtain an additional Wheel button box and quick connect them
- Adjustable upper button box modules and paddle shifters facilitate a variety of 280mm - 350mm steering wheels
- Machined Aluminum paddle shifters are not only durable but offer low latency shifts and positive engagement feel
- Carbon Fiber paddles (replaceable to suit a variety of tastes)
- Paddle width adjustment
- Shift engagement point adjustment
- Shift throw adjustment
- Mounting points included for 3rd party SLI plates or phone holders
- Onboard USB 1.1 provides power for SLI style displays, phones and other 3rd party accessories. NOTE: Some USB devices may not tolerate USB via slip ring.
- Optional phone cord style connection to base unit as opposed to using slip rings for extreme modding circumstances
- SimXperience AccuForce Pro Base Unit with 6ft (2m) cable.
- SimXperience AccuForce Pro Force Feedback Controller
SimXperience AccuForce Pro Wheel Button Box with Paddle Shifters
- SimXperience AccuForce Premium Suede 320mm Steering Wheel
- 3ft (1m) USB cable with ferrite filters
- 3ft (1m) IEC Power Cord (same as used on PC's) with U.S. plug
- Mounting Screws
- Sim Commander software (SimVibe and force feedback tuning features)
The AccuForce Pro is a fully assembled, ready to run kit.
IMPORTANT - Due to demand, a sign-up list was formed for this product. If you signed up to purchase the AccuForce in advance then you will see the add to cart button below when logged into this website. Those who signed up will have three weeks to complete their purchase. There is a STRICT initial limit of one unit per customer! On January 21 2015 this product will become available for all to purchase. Orders will be processed in the order they are received.
Orders placed now will ship throughout February and March. When the first production batch inventory is depleted this notice will be updated to reflect subsequent batch delivery dates.
Thank you very much for your unexpected enthusiasm and support! As of 12/30/2014 at 9:40pm EST orders placed will be part of batch 2 and deliver throughout March and April.
Thank you very much for your unexpected enthusiasm and support! As of 1/21/2015 at 6:01pm EST orders placed will
be part of batch 3 and deliver throughout April and May.
Thank you very much for your unexpected enthusiasm and support! As of 3/5/2015 at 5:00pm EST orders placed will be part of batch 4 and deliver throughout July and August.
>Thank you very much for your unexpected enthusiasm and support! As of 5/26/2015 at 10:00am EST orders placed will be part of batch 5 and deliver throughout September and October.
Thank you very much for your unexpected enthusiasm and support! As of 9/12/2015 at 7:00pm EST orders placed will be part of batch 6 and deliver throughout November and December.
Thank you very much for your unexpected enthusiasm and support! As of 11/17/2015 at 5:00pm EST orders placed will be part of batch 7 and deliver throughout March and April 2016.
Thank you very much for your unexpected enthusiasm and support! As of 03/03/2016 at 4:00pm EST orders placed will be part of batch 8 and deliver throughout July and August.
NOTE: Orders placed after 05/05/2016 will no longer include a slip ring. The button box connects to the wheel base via a coiled telephone style cable as in real world race cars.
- Two free USB 2.0 ports (not on a hub!) One free USB 2.0 port if AccuForce USB hub functionality is not utilized
- Quad Core PC or better with at least 8gb RAM (Intel Core i5 or i7 suggested)
- 110V - 240V power (surge strip not shared with PC or other devices is suggested)
*Chrome users may need to right-click and select 'Save As' to properly view the PDF files
Tutorials & Tips
Immersion is personal. The AccuForce includes our industry leading Sim Commander 4 software suite which provides unmatched tuning capabilitiy. Novice users and professional users alike can easily optimize the AccuForce for their driving style with a particular car/track combination. This functionality has previously been available only to the most well funded race teams.
The included Sim Commander 4 Software provides varying levels of tuning capability to suit both novice and professional simulator users. Novice users can choose to utilize a pre-made setup or simply alter intensity on a per effect basis. For example, if you wish to feel more road bumps or rear traction loss, simply increase the intensity of those sliders.
Team Engineers and other professionals may choose to dig deeper in to the Sim Commanders tuning capabilities. Adjustments are expressed in common terms such as Nm, millimeters per second, etc. Additionally, many effects can be filtered in terms of velocities, accelerations and smoothing.
Tuning a simulation steering system has traditionaly been a daunting task. Our research indicates that more than 80% of sim racers either don't have the knowledge or are not wiling to spend the time necessary to tune their wheel for an optimal experience on a per car/track basis.
The AccuForce and included Sim Commander 4 software provide an easy to use, yet robust tuning wizard. You simply drive a few laps with a particular car/track combination and with just a few clicks, we generate and apply the optimal settings for you!
iRacing users benefit from a special communication feature between the Sim Commander 4 software and iRacing. This allows us to provide a more accurate force feedback meter and automatically configure the in game force feedback settings for optimal results on a per car/track basis!
Force feedback clipping is now a thing of the past. Never before has it been so easy to get a perfectly tuned iRacing steering setup for your driving line and a particular car/track.
Not every game provides realistic force feedback and those that do are not always ideal for sim racers who are looking for every last on-track advantage.
The included Sim Commander 4 software offers a physics based alternative to simulation game provided force feedback. You can simply toggle off game force feedback and toggle on our simulation steering foundation effect, suspension bump effects, etc and craft your own force feedback experience. Our tests show that this helps already fast drivers become even faster by giving them more driving information and better awareness of the edge of traction.
In addition to the features listed above, the free included software offers virtual touch-screen dashboards, telemetry display, telemetry analysis, virtual touch-screen button boxes, wheel button mapping management and in game head up display for quick settings adjustments.
We take quality control VERY seriously. Our manufacturing process is ISO 9000- certified and all our products meet strict UL, CE, ROHS and Microsoft standards.
In the rare event you experience an issue our standard 1 Year Limited Warranty protects your investment. Simply contact our dedicated customer support team to request a return authorization number.
Our goal is to create positive customer experiences. In the rare event of a product failure, we will promptly repair or replace the defective item in accordance with the following:
This product includes email based support. Telephone support is not available for this item.
What's Covered & How
- Defective Items- SimXperience warrants this item to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 1 calendar year from the date of original consumers purchase. Products being returned for warranty must be shipped to the SimXperience factory by normal ground freight and must be properly packaged. All warranty claims require a Return authorization number. Packages arriving without a return number will be returned at the owners expense. If the Product or Parts are determined by Villers Enterprises Limited (SimXperience), in its sole discretion, to be defective and not meet the exclusions or other terms of this page, they will be repaired or replaced, at Villers Enterprises Limited’s sole discretion
- All warranty claims must be made directly with SimXperience and not a 3rd party reseller or system integrator.
The following are NOT covered and are excluded from this warranty: Abuse of any kind, Acts of God, Acts of Terrorism, Misuse, Floods, Fires, Earthquakes, Items Opened by Another Party, Items Not Manufactured By SimXperience , Items Covered By Another Warranty, Products With Repair Attempts By Someone Other Than SimXperience Authorized Service Personnel, Injuries of Any Kind Resulting From Use Regardless of Circumstance, Issues and Damage Resulting From 3rd party (non SimXperience) Software, Issues Arising From Alterations or Modifications, Products With Missing or Defaced Serial Numbers. Other Restrictions May Apply.
What The Attorney's Make Us Say
THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS OR USAGE FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Villers Enterprises Limited (SimXperience) neither assumes nor authorizes any persons to assume for Villers Enterprises Limited any other obligation or liability in connection with the Products. Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, none of the above warranties apply to damage resulting from normal wear and tear, accident, alteration, neglect, misuse, abuse, flood, fire, earthquake or any other natural calamity. Shipping of warranted items is the responsibility of the consumer. Villers Enterprises Limited will not provide loaner gear during the period of a warranty repair.
NO LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY ("Villers Enterprises Limited") ALSO KNOWN AS SimXperience OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES FOR PERSONAL INJURY, LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS PRODUCT, EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN ANY CASE, THE COMPANY’S AND ITS SUPPLIERS’ ENTIRE LIABILITY UNDER ANY PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU FOR THE PRODUCT. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Any and all disputes shall be handled in a court in the County of Stark, in the State of Ohio, USA.
AccuForce Button Box
AccuForce Button Box
The SimXperience AccuForce Pro includes one adjustable button box. Additional button boxes can be purchased and adapted to many real world racing steering wheels This makes it possible to have a variety of different steering wheel styles that youy can easily clip on to your AccuForce Pro.
- Adjusts to fit many 280mm to 350mm real racing steering wheels
- Includes quick release, allowintg users to easily clip on additional steering wheels
- USB 1.1 Accessory Port
- Includes Machined Aluminum / Carbon Fiber Paddle Shifters
AccuForce DIY Quick Release
AccuForce Quick Release
The SimXperience AccuForce Quick Release can be used by aftermarket accessory providers or DIY builders to simpify the process of producing AccuForce compatible wheel button boxes.
- Presision Machined Aluminum
- Hard gold, spring loaded electrical connections ensure long life
- Black Anodized
- AccuForce Pro Compatible