Mounting brackets allow for Buttkicker Mini LFE SE Transducers to be mounted to the chassis of a SimXperience Stage Series Simulator.
SimVibe provides physics based tactile response to your simulator.
The ButtKicker mini LFE SE (SimVibe Edition) is designed for the unique tactile signals generated by SimVibe. Because SimVibe is physics based, rather than audio based, the signal provided to the ButtKicker mini LFE transducer is "faster" and more intense than a standard low frequency audio track. With this kind of signal a standard mini LFE can easily reach its' pistons' limit of travel (bottom out) and produce unwanted noise. The ButtKicker mini LFE SE uses a dampening acoustic foam to reduce the noise generated by rapid piston movement (essential for a realistic experience using SimVibe). The result is a ButtKicker transducer well suited to the unique demands of SimVibe.
- Improved ButtKicker internals are optimized for SimVibe
- Improved Response and Detail
- Reduced Transducer Noise
- Frequency Response - 10Hz - 250Hz
- 50 Watt Minimum
- 150 Watt Maximum when used with SimVibe which produces a crisper, harder hitting signal than traditional audio
- 250 Watt Maximum when used with a traditional audio signal
- Impediance - 4 Ohms
- Weight - 2.2 lbs
- Height - 3"
- Width - 4.75"
- Length - 4.75"
- Uses standard ButtKicker Mini LFE casing and mounting dimensions
- Mounts to SimXperience Stage Series motion simulators via optional mounting plates
We take quality control VERY seriously. Our manufacturing process is ISO 9000- certified and all our products meet strict UL, CE, ROHS and Microsoft standards.
In the rare event you experience an issue our standard 1 Year Limited Warranty protects your investment. Simply contact our dedicated customer support team to request a return authorization number.
Our goal is to create positive customer experiences. In the rare event of a product failure, we will promptly repair or replace the defective item in accordance with the following:
This product includes email based support. Telephone support is not available for this item.
What's Covered & How
- Defective Items- SimXperience warrants this item to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 1 calendar year from the date of original consumers purchase. Products being returned for warranty must be shipped to the SimXperience factory by normal ground freight and must be properly packaged. All warranty claims require a Return authorization number. Packages arriving without a return number will be returned at the owners expense. If the Product or Parts are determined by Villers Enterprises Limited (SimXperience), in its sole discretion, to be defective and not meet the exclusions or other terms of this page, they will be repaired or replaced, at Villers Enterprises Limited’s sole discretion
- All warranty claims must be made directly with SimXperience and not a 3rd party reseller or system integrator.
The following are NOT covered and are excluded from this warranty: Abuse of any kind, Acts of God, Acts of Terrorism, Misuse, Floods, Fires, Earthquakes, Items Opened by Another Party, Items Not Manufactured By SimXperience , Items Covered By Another Warranty, Products With Repair Attempts By Someone Other Than SimXperience Authorized Service Personnel, Injuries of Any Kind Resulting From Use Regardless of Circumstance, Issues and Damage Resulting From 3rd party (non SimXperience) Software, Issues Arising From Alterations or Modifications, Products With Missing or Defaced Serial Numbers. Other Restrictions May Apply.
What The Attorney's Make Us Say
THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS OR USAGE FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Villers Enterprises Limited (SimXperience) neither assumes nor authorizes any persons to assume for Villers Enterprises Limited any other obligation or liability in connection with the Products. Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, none of the above warranties apply to damage resulting from normal wear and tear, accident, alteration, neglect, misuse, abuse, flood, fire, earthquake or any other natural calamity. Shipping of warranted items is the responsibility of the consumer. Villers Enterprises Limited will not provide loaner gear during the period of a warranty repair.
NO LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY ("Villers Enterprises Limited") ALSO KNOWN AS SimXperience OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES FOR PERSONAL INJURY, LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS PRODUCT, EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN ANY CASE, THE COMPANY’S AND ITS SUPPLIERS’ ENTIRE LIABILITY UNDER ANY PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU FOR THE PRODUCT. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Any and all disputes shall be handled in a court in the County of Stark, in the State of Ohio, USA.