SimVibe provides physics based tactile response to your simulator. The ButtKicker mini LFE SE (SimVibe Edition) is designed for the unique tactile signals generated by SimVibe. Because SimVibe is physics based, rather than audio based, the signal provided to the ButtKicker mini LFE transducer is "faster" and more intense than a standard low frequency audio track. With this kind of signal a standard mini LFE can easily reach its' pistons' limit of travel (bottom out) and produce unwanted noise. The ButtKicker mini LFE SE uses a dampening acoustic foam to reduce the noise generated by rapid piston movement (essential for a realistic experience using SimVibe). The result is a ButtKicker transducer well suited to the unique demands of SimVibe.
- Improved ButtKicker internals are optimized for SimVibe
- Improved Response and Detail
- Reduced Transducer Noise
- Frequency Response - 10Hz - 250Hz
- 50 Watt Minimum
- 150 Watt Maximum when used with SimVibe which produces a crisper, harder hitting signal than traditional audio
- 250 Watt Maximum when used with a traditional audio signal
- Impediance - 4 Ohms
- Weight - 2.2 lbs
- Height - 3"
- Width - 4.75"
- Length - 4.75"
- Uses standard ButtKicker Mini LFE casing and mounting dimensions
- Mounts to SimXperience Stage Series motion simulators via optiona MOUNTING PLATES
Manufacturer provides a 1 year warranty on this item